Monday, October 20, 2008

Coming soon to a website near you!!!

Exciting things have been going on around here! If you've been wondering where I've been, this is not just another one of those times where I've grown exceedingly lazy and dropped off the face of Earth! No, no. I'm getting ready for a great big internet move. My super-friend went all high tech for my birthday and made me not just a blog, but a whole website all for myself. I'm still trying to mentally figure out how I'm going to work it all. I have a lot of moving to do, organization at the "new place", and.....I also have to deal with some of that coming to terms with worlds colliding.
All in all, I'm here, stuffs happening, knitting's getting done and soon everything will be safe in a new home. The website should be going live soon and I'll post the new info then.

No comments: