Thursday, May 22, 2008

Clapotis the Fourth

Alright.The sun came out and I happened to not be out running my ass off. I've been working on this semi-obsessively and not doing any of the other projects I'm "supposed" to be doing, but I'm really liking it.

Photobucket
And a little close up of the dropped stitch part.
Photobucket
And my awesome stitch markers! I got these and some pistols from an Etsy shop.
Photobucket
I wish I could remember the name of the store. If I recall it, I'll let you know. She had quite a lot of interesting stitch markers and I'd like to go back for more. Knowing where I was going would help.
I'm about halfway thru my second ball of yarn now and it's become clear that I'm going to need a little more. Luckily, I know Lindsay at Storm Moon Knits and was able to put in a word for some. It may be a little while, but that may give me a chance to subside my clap obsession and work on the baby blanket.

1 comment:

Nittany Knits said...

It's freakin' awesome!

Perfect stitch markers. No wonder you can't stop knitting.