Sunday, May 18, 2008

You know you need another cup of coffee when....

I'm currently knitting yet another clapotis. I'm completely infatuated with this one, as it kicks major ass. I'm using Storm Moon Knits worsted yarn in The Time I Was RadioActive. I promise I'll post pictures as soon as one of these random sunny days corresponds to my free time. I don't want to do it the injustice of photographing it in the dark cave-ishness of my house.

So these past few days I've been running around more than usual on less than usual sleep. This was evidenced tonight as I sat here working on my clap and proclaimed, "Oh shit! I dropped a stitch!".

In other knitting news, I'm still going at it with the baby blanket. I'm not sufficiently at the point of time crunch madness that'll push me into crazy knitting on it. That day is on the horizon, however, so I can expect that it will soon become my current *must do* WIP.

1 comment:

Nittany Knits said...

oh I want a picture!