Saturday, December 03, 2005

Finally! Photo Heavy Post!!

Okay, so maybe I still don't have this photo thing totally worked out, but I'm getting better. After I woke up this morning, I pretty much just sat around the house and tormented my mom. Above is some evidence. I was so tired this monring, I jusr didn't feel like doing anything. Yesterday was Midnight Madness in Ellicot City, so I had to work much, much later than usual. I also had a great big quiz early in the morning, so I was particularly sleepy and not too hot on the concept of working an 11 hour shift. After I got home, I basically just went to bed. I had to do an online quiz on early and late onset disorders tonight before midnight, so I had been planning on doing a ton of reading for that, but I was just too tired. That left all my reading for today, so after I was done terrorizing my mom, I started in. At some point I took a break and did a little Christmas shopping at Target. All the stuff I got for my niece has to be returned, but I was too busy to go back this evening. After I took my quiz, I cleaned the pig cages and let them play in the basement for awhile. Here's Angel admiring the housecleaning I did and thinking about what a freak of nature I seem to be.
I was able to finally get some knitting photos taken care of. Well, I guess I should say that was able to finish some things, and then find a way to photograph them. Here's me looking somewhat zomie-ish. It's Saturday, give me a break. I'm trying to show the stripes, but not doing too good of a job.
I also got some more yarn for my stash the other day at work. It's some Brown Sheep in a new color called prarie fire It will become a Samus (from the fall knitty). I didn't want to buy more yarn, but I couldn't resist it's rusty red goodness. Besides, I've been working really hard on my Christmas gifts and I'm going to have a lot of time in January to knit for myself.
Oh yeah, and I may have mentioned that I finished my nephews hat/scarf. I'm still working on the fingerless gloves, but they'll be done shortly. Here's a weirdo shot of me trying to work the camera properly, and then one that's a better view of the knitting, rather than a close up of my face and crazy-eyes.

Well, my phone is ringing off the hook and I'm sure it's my mom calling for me to come rescue her from my grandpas house. It started snowing about 2 hours ago and she drove herself down there and can't get back. Gotta love her.....

No comments: