Saturday, January 20, 2007

Thus far, I am unimpressed


I was a little excited when I saw that they had switched up some stuff on Blogger. As I previously said, I have been attempting to update things around here and was hoping to get away from some of the issues I had initially. The first thing that hapoened when I eagerly signed up for this revamped bit was that I downloaded a virus that has been wreaking havoc on my system ever since. The fact that I go back to school ina week and still do not have a working home computer makes my irritation over this matter at least double in intensity. Then yesterday, after running various scans and downloading a bunch of virus killers that seem to have had little effect, I was able to download numerous pictures from my fabulous new digital camera, which I love and desperately want to use. That went as planned, so I signed onto Blogger to do a little update. Seems something is mega-f*ed with it now because I keep getting some lengthy error message saying there's something wrong with my account and gives me all these codes to give to the support guys. Personally I'm not all that vested in it and really don't feel like going thru all the hassle. It shouldn't be this hard to keeo a friggin' knitting blog. It also makes me feel a bit more "special" than usual because no one else seems to have these problems but me. I think I'm going to have to attack a friend or two after I get all this virus hooey out of the way and have them show me a thing or two. I also am quite peeved that after all I've tried to do, I just cannot get a picture onto this thing the way that I want it. Grrrrrrr. I'm still making the effort to update though. That's a step in the right direction. Also, I've been knitting up storm so I'll have plenty to show once I figure some of this damn technology out.

No comments: