It seems that I managed to drop off the fave of the earth again. A lot has been going on at Casa de Lindsay, and most of it has been (no surprise here) tragic. In list form:
1) I went a little crazy when I got back from Williamsburg. Big time depression that was B.A.D.
2) I evidently have grown into the world of supreme panic attack sufferers. Sucky!
3) I am now almost properly medicated and have been feeling like a "normal" human for several days. Yay!
4) I had some big time family issues which have landed me in the emergency room for a quickie psych ward check-in (not for me, surprisingly enough).
5) I had to deal with all the ramifications/future planning/family conferences which were involved with #4.
6) I had to deal with changing just about every plan when there was a surprise impromptu release from #4.
7) Now everything has changed again and I'm worried/stressed but still feeling pretty fly.
8) I'm leaving for Italy in a matter of days and I have to clean the house, pack, prepare for a few weeks out of the country....what's a girl to do?
I will soon post pics of the damn hole in my sock, plus give you all a little look-see at what else has been coming off/going on the needles around these parts.