Friday, November 11, 2005

Alright, so I've been on blogger for about 5 minutes and already I've gotten screwed up. I was halfway through posting and the computer just blacked out. If it happens this time around, I'm afraid I'll officially go insane. Anyhow, the whole point of the original post was that I finally broke down and made my own blog so I can spend some time on here instead of just cruising other blogs hoping that there will be new, exciting posts. I'm going to work with this thing a bit when I get up to my office. I don't trust ths laptop. I'm sure it's planning on destroying me somehow. I'm supposed to be out getting dinner for my family at the moment, but my minor computer setback drove me to continue and beat the system. Looks like I've done it, so I suppose my family may have some food now. I'll be back later to fiddle around. I'm somehwat (okay, very) challenged when it comes to computers, so I may have several dull posts while I try to get the hang of everything.

No comments: