Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The worst movie ever!!!!!

I had a very pleasant surprise today. I woke up from my nap, still totally tired, and got a message that my night class was cancelled for tonight. I went to Micheals to check if they had any of the new cashmere blend yarn, which they didn't, and have just been hanging around the house. All was well until I stumbled upon a Scooby Doo movie on HBO. There was nothing else on, and I hadn't seen this one (I don't know if it's 1 or 2) so I just left it. It has GOT to be the worst movie ever, ever, ever made. It has to be. The fact that anything worse could exist.....well, I don't even want to go there.
I'm still working on my one skein wonder. I had to wind a new hank and it was in like three or four pieces. That's a pain. I think I have about 12 more rows to knit, then I can start on the arms. I want to make long sleeves on this one. If I was more responsible, I would work on some Christmas gifts. However, I have enough responsibility on my plate at the moment, so I'm going to continue doing something for myself.
I'm still so tired. I have a lot of work to do tonight, though. On top of what I had already, I saw that I'm supposed to be doing an online quiz tonight. I thought it wasn't being put up until Thursday. Oh well. At least I know what my plans are.My arms are tired from winding and I have to go change this crappy tv station. At least SVU comes on tonight: )
Also, my phone is off, which means that my camera is out of action, too. I'll have pictures up as soon as I pay my phone bill.

No comments: