Sunday, November 13, 2005

Owie

I think I may have seriously messed up my foot: ( I don't know what happened, but I could hardly walk this morning. It still is killing me.
This afternoon I woke up way, way late. Clearly, considering I say afternoon. I went and got my Dyson, then vaccumed (sp) my whole house. I love my Dyson....SO MUCH. They couldn't fix the steam cleaner, so we have to buy a new one.
In the evening, I took my mom and grandpa to a play. We saw the Violet Hpur, and it was pretty good, but a little strange. They're doing all sorts of construction around the theater enterance, so I had to park quite far away. He was really pissed about that and I felt terrible for him. They should really tell people when they buy the tickets that you have to take a half mile hike to get into the building. They even knew he was handicapped b/c we had to make seating arrangements and get a hearing aid.
I did very little knitting today. I guess I'm about halfway through my one skein wonder. Tomorroew I have to teach a learn to knit calss at 9am. I need to get some sleep. I have a bad feeling that the womans not going to show. I'm pretty screwed if she doesn't.

No comments: